BEAUTIFUL WILLOW LAKE PARK
Swimming, Camping, Picnicing, Recreation
A unique water playground , featured in the Guiness Book of World Records, includes the world's largest automatically chlorinated, freshwater, concrete bottom swimming pool. Over 6.8 million gallons of water and a capacity of up to 4,800 swimmers. The pool measures 650 feet long by 170 feet wide and boasts 3, 1 meter diving boards, 3 docks, a tarzan swing, a trolly and cable system, 3 sliding boards and rings that span across the 170 ft wide pool. Open Memorial Day weekend thru Labor Day weekend.
Why choose Willow Lake Park?
- Our extremely large pool is sure to entertain all!
- We work to suit you. Our park offers Handicap lots!
- Activities take place every day, whether it's an event or simply 50/50.
- It's a great place to socialize and make life-long friendships.
- Whether you decide to stay one night, or stay all camping season, our park and friendly staff work to make your expierence enjoyable, guarenteed!
- Ask our seasonal campers; there is something for EVERYONE to do!
- If you find something wrong with your stay, we will work our hardest to solve all of your camping problems!
- We LOVE having you stay here! If it's to swim for a few hours, or camp for 2 months, Willow Lake's staff wants to see you enjoy your time no matter what it is you are doing!